Electronics and Computer Software Export Promotion Council (ESC) is organizing INDIA ELECTRONICS EXPO (INDEE) 2023 will be organizing " INDIA ELECTRONICS EXPO (INDEE) 2023"as per details given below:
Event :INDIA ELECTRONICS EXPO (INDEE) 2023
Date :27 – 29 March 2023
Venue :New Delhi, India
2. In line with the endeavor of the Department of Commerce in committing to facilitate exporters by providing a conducive enabling environment and export opportunities to achieve India’s export target set for the year 2022-23, we are happy to inform you that the Electronics and Computer Software Export Promotion Council (ESC) will be organizing INDIA ELECTRONICS EXPO, an international B2B Networking Meet during 27-29 March 2023 in New Delhi.
3. The event is being co-located with another shows namely Convergence India and Indiasoft. India’s top electronics products and IoT companies will be displaying their products, capabilities, and innovations being made in India in the electronics and IoT sector. This will be a unique Reverse Buyer Seller Meet (RBSM) for the electronics hardware and IoT industry.
4. This strategic initiative will be the most valuable platform for the global electronics industry to witness and source specialized technologically sound products ranging from:
And the entire value-added chain of the electronics industry to be presented.
5. The global buyers during their visit to India can interact with the participating Indian Electronics and IoT industry which can pave the path to witness innovations, value additions offered by Indian intellectual minds of Electronics Hardware entrepreneurs and strike meaningful business deals leading to create WIN-WIN synergy for the overall growth of the enterprises.Today the Indian electronics sector is gearing up to cater to its own domestic and global requirements assisted by a strong push from the Central Government. The day is not far when India will be a favoured country for sourcing electronics goods and an attractive destination with conducive policies and infrastructure for investment in electronics manufacturing. It would, therefore, a good opportunity for business delegations from various countries to participate in INDEE. This would give the delegation an excellent opportunity to interact with several Indian Electronics Hardware companies.
6. Besides the Indian hospitality, we are pleased to inform that under the Market Access Initiative (MAI) scheme of the Department of Commerce, Government of India, the Council would reimburse the cost of to and fro economy class air ticket and the cost of 2 night’s hotel accommodation to the participating delegates. The ceiling of reimbursement will be US$ 900 (US$ 1500 to delegates from Africa, LAC and North America) or the cost of the ticket plus 2-night hotel accommodation – whichever is lower. The condition for sponsorship is as below:
ESC’s official travel agent will help the delegates in hotel accommodation.
7. A copy of the event brochure is enclosed for complete details for easier comprehension. More information about the event is available on the http://www.indiaelectronicsexpo.com/.